Materials you need
Brown, white, and red construction paper
scrapbook paper (construction will do)
Here's how we made it
1. I made a pattern for the monkey's head, ears, mouth, tongue, nose, tail, and hat by looking at the example.
2. Then I cut them out and traced each part on colored paper and cut them out. And made piles of all the materials for each kid.
3. We glued the hat and the red strip onto to the top of the paper sack.
4. Add the eyes.
5. Add the ears and the mouth onto the paper sack.
6. Glue the tail onto the back of the paper sack.
7. And you have an adorable monkey puppet.
Thanks for stopping by!